We invest in seed to later stage companies with products that can get to market quickly. We are comfortable leading $20 million dollar syndicates or going solo on a $50,000 seed. In all situations, we prefer investing in entrepreneurs who recognize the importance of capital efficiency and the perils of dilution.
We have two primary areas of concentration:
- Technologies that reduce the costs of the burdened healthcare system
- Health and wellness products that target the patient as the consumer
We take a very active role to help entrepreneurs grow their ideas into robust and sustainable businesses that can be successful independently as well as under the umbrella of an acquirer.
Value-added to the company:
- Providing guidance on strategic, operational and clinical issues
- Partnering with management to analyze capital requirements and establish minimally dilutive funding
- Helping aid management to remain capital efficient and laser focused on time to market
- Extending strong support to help develop liquidity alternatives
Our deep knowledge in the sector and a robust network of support allow us to guide entrepreneurs and management through the developmental pathway in a manner that creates wealth for both investors and entrepreneurs.